Note: This item is a LCD screen, not a laptop computer. This LCD screen as a laptop component, mainly used for repairing or upgrading.
Item: LCD Panel Screen
Size: 15.6 inchs
Resolution: 1366x768 pixels
Aspect ratio: WXGA, Widescreen
Screen Type: TFT Active Matrix Glossy
Backlight Type: 1 CCFL
Data connector: 30 pins
Status: New, Grade A+.
Packing: Antistatic bag and box
Item includes: LCD Panel without inverter or bracket.
Warranty: 6 months
Important: Specific laptop models can come in many sizes and resolutions. And Screen Size can not be upgraded. You must confirm that this screen matches your laptop in size and in resolution before you purchase! No Returns Due To Improper Installation or Incompatibility !
To avoid wrong order placed or wrong item you bought, here is something you need to read before ordering:
1. Please check your laptop model in compatible list or tell if wide screen or standard screen.
2. Please check the LCD screen size and resolution.
3. Please check the Data connector (14pin, 20pin, 30pin(S M L), 40pin(S,M,L), 50pin 60pin) and position.
4. Please check the physical resolution pixels of LCD screen.
5. Please check the backlight type(LED or 1CCFL, 2 CCFL).
Note about LED and CCFL backlights: Backlight technologies are not interchangeable. Upgrading from CCFL to LED is not possible. If your laptop uses a CCFL-backlit screen, you must order a CCFL laptop screen; if it uses an LED-backlit screen, you must order an LED laptop screen. In case you happen to order the incorrect version, we will not be responsible for the cost of the return or of the new shipment.
1. Seller will not responsible for extra fees caused by customer purchase wrong LCD screen but still accept returns in good condition.
2. If you have strict request for finish of lcd screen, please email us before order.
Save time & money by ordering with the display-maker's part number.
It's actually a very good idea to remove the laptop display before you order the new one, so that you can find the part number from the laptop-display factory.
You can find displays online by searching for the laptop, and you can find them by searching for the part number added by the laptop maker (i.e. the HP or Sony part number), but to be sure you get the exact same screen, it's best to use the part number from the display manufacturer, not the laptop manufacturer.
In this case the screen manufacturer is Samsung, and the part number is LTN156AT01. By finding, and ordering by, this kind of part number, you can often save time, save money, and avoid receiving the wrong screen by mistake.
How Do I Replace My Laptop Display?
Step-by-step instructions for most laptops:
Generally, replacing your laptop display is rather simple. These steps cover the process of removing the screen; once removed, follow the same steps in reverse to install your brand-new display.
Preparation: Before doing any type of repair on your laptop, you must turn the laptop off, unplug its power source, and remove the battery. Also, you will need these tools:
1. small screw driver (phillips head)
2. sharp object (like a razor)